Herbal City™ LLC. Just Feel Good!.


...

PimpingYourSpace.com. All you can need.
PimpingYourSpace.com Rules!

website statistics and web analytics software
Powered by web analytics program.





Other things ...

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

This is a personal blog.

Sunday, December 9, 2007
chatting my family
Just done talking to my family back home online. I was so happy that I talked to them and was able to saw them moving even on webcam only. My dad was not there since he does'nt wanna go to the town, so as my "ate" cause she has to take care of her kids. Only my mom, my younger brother and sister and my nephew. I told them that I'll be coming home in 3 months and have booked my flight already and they were so glad to hear that. We did not talk that long cause my nephew was hungry and screaming so they have to leave the cafe.

Its 4:oclock in the morning right now, my eyes wants to close so I better sleep now and I have to wake up by 11am, hmm 7 hours sleep that would be alright...

See you tomorrow at noon!
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home