Herbal City™ LLC. Just Feel Good!.


...

PimpingYourSpace.com. All you can need.
PimpingYourSpace.com Rules!

website statistics and web analytics software
Powered by web analytics program.





Other things ...

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

This is a personal blog.

Sunday, December 9, 2007
Weird Here!

Janice tagged me this:

Sorry dai, it took me a week, "i think"to post this, cause I forgot and just realized when I checked all my postings , have this on draft.


If I've tagged you, here are the rules:
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog.

Random Weirdness:


*When I am at work I feel sleepy but when I got home I could not sleep right away.

*Even I know that I locked the door already at night, I will still checked it again before going to bed and while I am in bed too, especially when I heared noises.

*Since I am always by myself at night, I have this feeling,that if someone will break the house I can easily dial 911 so I always make sure the phone is nearby me.( weird noh!)

I think thats all that I could think of right now, since I don't really pay attention.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home