Herbal City™ LLC. Just Feel Good!.


...

PimpingYourSpace.com. All you can need.
PimpingYourSpace.com Rules!

website statistics and web analytics software
Powered by web analytics program.





Other things ...

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

This is a personal blog.

Monday, October 29, 2007
Two Years Ago
Today, Oct 28 was my 2nd year here in United States. I still remember when I first came here. It was a big changed for me. The time I left the Philippines was very warm but when I got here it was very cold , specially at the parking lot of the airport. That time, I could not believed that I can come on this far away land cause I never dreamed of coming here. In fact, I never think of working in Manila and leaving my province cause I don't have an idea what would be my life when I am far from my family. But here I am, living thousands of miles away from my beloved family. But I don't have any regrets cause I found myself here and I have a good paying job here that I can call a career.

Anyway, I am looking forward for more years to stay here and hoping my immigration stuff will be done so I don't have to think and worry for any expiration.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home