Herbal City™ LLC. Just Feel Good!.


...

PimpingYourSpace.com. All you can need.
PimpingYourSpace.com Rules!

website statistics and web analytics software
Powered by web analytics program.





Other things ...

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

This is a personal blog.

Friday, October 5, 2007
Beanie Babies Subscription
We been subscribing the TY beanie babies of the month for almost 3 years now. But we stop our subscription just this month because we don't have enough room to put the rest of the stuffed animals and I don't want them to put in the box where nobody could see. Although Rick does not want to stop the subscription, he told me to wait until March, but I insisted. I did it by myself. I wrote an email to their customer service and told them not to send anymore. A week after I got a reply from them saying it was cancelled already. Besides saving space, we saved money too since the cost of the subscription every month was $8.50 for that small toy.
Anyway, if I feel I like to re-open our account from them we can do that too anytime if we want the subscription back for next year.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home