Herbal City™ LLC. Just Feel Good!.


...

PimpingYourSpace.com. All you can need.
PimpingYourSpace.com Rules!

website statistics and web analytics software
Powered by web analytics program.





Other things ...

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

This is a personal blog.

Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Update

Hi again everybody!It's 11:00 o'clock in the morning here in Michigan.I just got up from bed, did the dishes and made some breakfast.The temperature outside is 29F and lots of snow on the ground so obviously it is very cold. Couple of hours from now I'll be getting ready for work. Hopefully my night will not be bad like last night cause the residents and their families will get together tonight for a christmas party. I am looking forward that I will be done early as I want.

I have attached some pictures of the backyard on how it looks right now. It is very yucky outside as you see and I don't wanna go out if I can. I would love to stay here inside the house especially this kind of weather but I gotta work.
Anyway guys, just updating here and I think I have to sign out now, have to clean the house quick and have to fix myself too before times up.


Thanks for reading....
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home