Herbal City™ LLC. Just Feel Good!.


...

PimpingYourSpace.com. All you can need.
PimpingYourSpace.com Rules!

website statistics and web analytics software
Powered by web analytics program.





Other things ...

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

This is a personal blog.

Thursday, December 6, 2007
Yeah!
Hello world! hehhe guess what! I got my first payment from my blog posting yesterday. It's not that much though.lol.. bka sabhin nyo mababa lang kaligayahan ko... heheh.. nope, I am just happy cause I never think of blogging before for
compensation's sake. I started blogging since 2005 on friendster account but I only wrote once in a while if I like to and I also deleted some of my post which is too private and personal cause I think I don't have to tell everybody about my whole private life, maybe part of it to make the blog interesting.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home