Herbal City™ LLC. Just Feel Good!.


...

PimpingYourSpace.com. All you can need.
PimpingYourSpace.com Rules!

website statistics and web analytics software
Powered by web analytics program.





Other things ...

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

This is a personal blog.

Saturday, December 8, 2007
My Grown Up X-mas Wish
Got this tag about my grown up Christmas wish from Janice and Jenny. Thanks both!



Here are my wishes

I wish,

* I am with my family in the Phil. this Christmas.

*Good health for my whole family not only for Christmas but through our life.

* I will overcome my fears and have confidence in the road while driving so I can drive by myself only.

*That there would be no arguments between me and hubby.

* That my sister and brother will be successful in their studies.

* I could see what lies in my future.

*I am the superwoman...lol
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home