Herbal City™ LLC. Just Feel Good!.


...

PimpingYourSpace.com. All you can need.
PimpingYourSpace.com Rules!

website statistics and web analytics software
Powered by web analytics program.





Other things ...

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

This is a personal blog.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012
BLU-RAY PLAYER

Thanks for the post from Sylvester Campbell

My parents gave us a wi-fi enabled Blu-Ray player for Christmas this year. I had been wanting one since we gave them one last year for Christmas. They still haven’t mastered how to use it, but I have been using mine non-stop. The player is wi-fi enabled and connects to Netflix and other servers using our clear Wallingford connection. There are literally thousands of things to choose from to watch. You can even watch things in HD. It definitely beats having to hook up your computer to watch something that you are streaming on-line. I have actually been really impressed with how well the player works. I add things to my queue on Netflix from my computer. When I log onto Netflix on the Blu-Ray everything is up to date and ready for me to watch. My husband and I love it. We put ours in our bedroom. Every night before we go to bed, we watch an episode or two of the “X-Files”. It is one of the best Christmas gifts that we have ever gotten!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home