Herbal City™ LLC. Just Feel Good!.


...

PimpingYourSpace.com. All you can need.
PimpingYourSpace.com Rules!

website statistics and web analytics software
Powered by web analytics program.





Other things ...

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

This is a personal blog.

Friday, January 6, 2012
New Year, New Beginnings, More Blessings...
We have been blessed last year where words is not enough to say and there is not enough space to write down and enumerate one by one of God Blessings. I know we had a rough 2010 by 2011 was a recovery for us. I was able to visit my family in the Philippines after 3 1/2 long years since the last time I've seen them. After a year of processing my Mom's visa, she was granted one around the time on my visit. I thank God for providing all our needs on the whole process plus I was able to bring my Mom with me here in the United States. Not to mention my sister's graduation last March 2011. I am so thankful to my Saviour because without His wisdom, strength and blessings to us and my family I won't be able to afford to support my sister and brother on their financial needs. This New Year, my prayer and wishes is to have more blessings to come on our way, and He would give us the strength, power and wisdom in all our daily lives.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home