Herbal City™ LLC. Just Feel Good!.


...

PimpingYourSpace.com. All you can need.
PimpingYourSpace.com Rules!

website statistics and web analytics software
Powered by web analytics program.





Other things ...

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

This is a personal blog.

Sunday, September 18, 2011
Nothing About Technology

Guest post of the week by Bradley Guthrie

There’s nothing about technology that I like, is anyone with me? I hate the way every time I buy a new gadget another one comes out and I’m instantly forced to buy a new one (I’m looking at you, Apple!) I just honestly don’t understand half the things on the web and Lord knows I don’t have a smartphone because I would break the thing. My daughter made me get WildBlue at home so I would at least be able to email with her and keep up with the news and that’s not too bad, but if anyone tells me I need to join Facespace or whatever it is I’m going to tell them to hush. I just don’t get why people can’t talk face to face anymore and why everything has to be done in front of a computer – it all seems so impersonal! I guess I sound like an angry old person but you know what? I think that’s what I’ve become when it comes to technology.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home