Herbal City™ LLC. Just Feel Good!.


...

PimpingYourSpace.com. All you can need.
PimpingYourSpace.com Rules!

website statistics and web analytics software
Powered by web analytics program.





Other things ...

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

This is a personal blog.

Friday, December 30, 2011
Hotel Pet
Hotel Pet is a new game apps that I am playing on my iPhone right now. I first heard this game from my co-worker who have it on her ipad. So I went to apple store right away and search the apps. It's a free app and I think it's a fun game to play. Playing on my phone is much convenient than playing on pc because all I have to do once I am on the game is to tap the screen even I am laying down or watching tv os it's very handy and convenient.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home