Herbal City™ LLC. Just Feel Good!.


...

PimpingYourSpace.com. All you can need.
PimpingYourSpace.com Rules!

website statistics and web analytics software
Powered by web analytics program.





Other things ...

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

This is a personal blog.

Friday, January 6, 2012
Insurance Quotes
Guest Post written by my buddy Royce Heath.

My husband went crazy recently and tried to get a bunch of insurance quotes online. It made me almost regret searching wireless internet Baytown and upgrading our home to wireless internet. I love the service, by my husband is driving me crazy. While I go online and shop for news like a normal person, he asks for quotes. He got the idea on his head that we are paying too much for insurance. He got online and requested quotes from a bunch of companies to see if we could save money. I respect that he is trying to save money for the family, but I wish he didn't put our home phone number on all of the requests. He goes to work all day while I am home with the kids, and the insurance companies are calling non-stop. They don't only call once and ask if I am interested, they call five to six times a day. It can really start to drive you crazy! I don't understand why one call isn't enough. Don't they realize that if they annoy people, they aren't going to be interested in the service? I know times are tough and we all need to make a buck , but I am at my wit's end.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home