Herbal City™ LLC. Just Feel Good!.


...

PimpingYourSpace.com. All you can need.
PimpingYourSpace.com Rules!

website statistics and web analytics software
Powered by web analytics program.





Other things ...

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

This is a personal blog.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Do you Have a Cell Phone Etiquette?
First and foremost I am not a cellphone fanatic.
Second, I don't care what cell phone model I got, what matters is, you can reach me whenever I am not home.
And...
~I seldom use my cellphone for text messaging.
~I am not the one that are using cellphones even in the movie theaters.
~I never use my cell phone while standing in line.
~If somebody call me while I'm in the middle of something, just let it go,
you can call me back if you got something important for me or you can leave a message and I can return your call.
~I would never pretend to get cut off on the middle of conversation if I don't feel like talking to you.
~I would never speak louder to you if you can't hear me because I am in the public."It's not the end of the world, I can still call you and vice versa when I am in the "quite" place for you enough to hear me."

And let us see what I got on the quiz...



Your Cell Phone Etiquette is 0% Bad, 100% Good



You are practically a cell phone saint. You never annoy the people around you.

Everyone should have phone manners as good as yours. And you sure wish they did!


AddThis Social Bookmark Button
1 Comments:

THere's such a thing???? Oh damn...I text message in full words, does that count?

Friday, February 22, 2008 at 11:07:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home