Herbal City™ LLC. Just Feel Good!.


...

PimpingYourSpace.com. All you can need.
PimpingYourSpace.com Rules!

website statistics and web analytics software
Powered by web analytics program.





Other things ...

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

This is a personal blog.

Saturday, February 16, 2008
Haven't Heard from Sponsored Reviews
Since I got paid from sponsored reviews last Tuesday, I haven't heard any good news from them. I have bid quite a few a but no response yet if it was rejected or approve. But I have noticed this before also that I don't have any reviews to write from them right after payday. I have 1 which is pending and waiting for my approval since advertisers made an offer to the amount that I bid earlier but I got that one before my last payday so it's not included.
And so far from Smorty, I was only able to do 3 opps from them since 1st wk of Feb or last week of January. And I think the reason for this is, because my blog does'nt have any pr and obviously they will only give more task to those blogs who has pr. Sometimes it is unfair. They should have their own ranking or they will based the number of traffic everyday. Because there are blogs that has a higher page rank and don't even have many visitors that visits everyday.
One thing I found too last week when I was doing my bloghop, there was blog/s, that has a pr of 3 and when I check his/her url to "copyscape", I found out that 90% of his/her post are all copy and paste from the articles in the internet. I did not say that you cannot copy articles but if you will don't forget to give the website a credit , even just one link or two.
Readers can tell if that's your own idea or not so better mention them on your entry.

Well so much for that, I don't want to be out of topic here...
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
1 Comments:

i really agree with you girl. it's quiet unfair.

Saturday, February 16, 2008 at 10:38:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home