Herbal City™ LLC. Just Feel Good!.


...

PimpingYourSpace.com. All you can need.
PimpingYourSpace.com Rules!

website statistics and web analytics software
Powered by web analytics program.





Other things ...

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

This is a personal blog.

Thursday, February 14, 2008
What Does My Birthdate Mean?
Lisa tagged me this..
I was born on July 25, under the zodiac sign of Leo. Now I want to find out what is the meaning of my birthday.


Your Birthdate: July 25



You excel at anything difficult or high tech.

In other words, you're a total (brilliant) geek.

It's difficult for you to find people worth spending time with.

Which is probably why you'll take over the world with your evil robots!



Your strength: Your unfailing logic



Your weakness: Loving machines more than people



Your power color: Tan



Your power symbol: Pi



Your power month: July

Hmm...You think these are true? My weakness makes me wonder now, it says I intend to love machines more than people, if this is true, the machine is might be my laptop...and this could be.....wink
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
2 Comments:

Thanks for tagging along. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

Came from Valentine linky love

Thursday, February 14, 2008 at 4:29:00 PM EST  

hello there! we share the same birthdate. by the way, please don't forget to post the valentine linky love if you already have gotten the code. thanks!!

Friday, February 15, 2008 at 7:44:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home