Herbal City™ LLC. Just Feel Good!.


...

PimpingYourSpace.com. All you can need.
PimpingYourSpace.com Rules!

website statistics and web analytics software
Powered by web analytics program.





Other things ...

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

This is a personal blog.

Friday, February 8, 2008
It's One of These Days
I feel so tired here.... When I got home from work, I rest for couple of minutes and was cleaning the tub while taking a shower. I don't know, just don't have a chance to do some chores this morning cause we had some errands to do. I think I feel exhausted coz I woke up early in the morning and don't get enough sleep at night.
Last Tuesday night, I called in my job , coz I was not feeling good and I had a stomach flu too. I think, it's just the weather. I remember last year this time of the year I was sick too, even I had my flu shots done but, still flu didn't missed me this year.
Oh well, hope I'll get better tomorrow cause I don't want to miss work again. And I think I'll be going to bed in half hour once I am done writing my opps for my other blog.

See yah!
~cheers~
Photobucket
AddThis Social Bookmark Button