Herbal City™ LLC. Just Feel Good!.


...

PimpingYourSpace.com. All you can need.
PimpingYourSpace.com Rules!

website statistics and web analytics software
Powered by web analytics program.





Other things ...

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

This is a personal blog.

Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Paid Posts Update
I already reached the maximum posts for today on ppp , so I am not allowed to grab anymore opps if there are available for me. So I have to wait by midnight so I can grab again. Right now after I post this, I will do my sponsoredreviews opps that are waiting for me. The due date is getting closer and I will try to make all of them before payday which is Feb. 12 and hopefully they will accept more of my bids.


~cheers~
Photobucket
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
1 Comments:

Nice blog you have. Lots of informative posts. My blog was approved for PPP too, but i somehow could not focus on that.

Social Shopping Mall - Get the fun out of it.

Sunday, February 10, 2008 at 2:39:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home