Herbal City™ LLC. Just Feel Good!.


...

PimpingYourSpace.com. All you can need.
PimpingYourSpace.com Rules!

website statistics and web analytics software
Powered by web analytics program.





Other things ...

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

This is a personal blog.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Sponsored Payday
Well, as you know that some of my post here are sponsored reviews. And today is the scheduled payday, and I think it will not until the end of the day. So far I have $105.30 on my first account and $52 for my 2nd account, so it would be $157.30. I still have 1 task to do, but I was planning on doing that later and that would be for the next payday. Just tired doing it now and was done writing my opps in ppp and SR, so I decided to take a break first and take a nap when I'm done with this cause I have to work to night and I need more sleep.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home