Herbal City™ LLC. Just Feel Good!.


...

PimpingYourSpace.com. All you can need.
PimpingYourSpace.com Rules!

website statistics and web analytics software
Powered by web analytics program.





Other things ...

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

This is a personal blog.

Friday, February 15, 2008
Question & Answer Portion
Got this Q&A Meme from Avee.Thanks a lot sis!
Here are the questions:

Are you in a complicated love situation? No...
Do you hate more than 3 people? Nope
The last thing you drank? ...hmm have I? sorry, but I can't remember.
How many pairs of shoes do you own? I am not counting...so I don't know
Do you like beer? Yes, depends on what kind.
What are your favorite color(s)? White
Is anyone in love with you? of course...
Pepsi or Sprite? Sprite here..
How many video games do you own? I don't own one...
Does look matters? It depends.
Are you too forgiving? too? yah but it depends also.
Do you own a gun? no...
What did you do last night? was worked all night.
Nicknames? chel
Are you thinking about somebody right now? no, I just want to go to bed..that's it..
Are you happy with your life right now? Not 100% happy but I am contented..u know what I mean?
Do you like your hair? a little bit.
Does anyone like you? Yah , I think so...do you like me? lol
Last thing you read? besides this meme, was reading the newspaper and my mails..
Are you afraid of the dark? Not really
Have you ever stripped? I can't remember.
Can you cook? Yes
Money or Love? Both
Do you enjoy scary movies? No
When was the last time you said “i love you”? just earlier
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home