Herbal City™ LLC. Just Feel Good!.


...

PimpingYourSpace.com. All you can need.
PimpingYourSpace.com Rules!

website statistics and web analytics software
Powered by web analytics program.





Other things ...

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

This is a personal blog.

Monday, February 18, 2008
Better Luck Next Time
Yes , better luck next time for you my "pure life" , PPP does not want you at this time. Well that's okay, I think, we can wait. We're not in a hurry right? we still have more time to make you look good and let them know that you are capable too, like your sister "surigaobabe".


Whew.. what happen to me now, after ppp rejected this blog, "pure life" and "surigaobabe" were able to communicate...lol. Don't say I am crazy here . I just make fun of "them"...they are me...they are part of my life...:)
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
1 Comments:

Hi there.. You got a good blog here. Congratulations on your award :D Nice meeting you as well.

Hye of Space of Reality

Monday, February 18, 2008 at 8:57:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home