Herbal City™ LLC. Just Feel Good!.


...

PimpingYourSpace.com. All you can need.
PimpingYourSpace.com Rules!

website statistics and web analytics software
Powered by web analytics program.





Other things ...

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

This is a personal blog.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Got Something Again!
Dec 4th was my first payment that I got from one of my blogs' sponsors since I started writing reviews last month. And last night when I got home from work ,I checked my email, and there I got a payment again through paypal. I am happy cause I never expect that I can make money on my writing and this is my sideline..hhehe...Anyway, I am hoping that this will continue and more opportunities to come so I have the urge to write since sometimes I feel don't like it. (tapulan man gud cge ra ga-tanga).

And even I don't feel like writing when I knew I should. I have to write a review about something but when I am going to start writing putting down my thoughts , suddenly I had this "mental blocked", its maybe because I think a lot of everything especially "life" in general. I don't know where and how to start especially if it is almost time for me to leave for work, like yesterday I did it in the last minute so it will be included with the others I have done, good thing I made it..lol..but when I am in good mood, I can write more than one entries in one day especially if I don't have other plan for the day.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home