Herbal City™ LLC. Just Feel Good!.


...

PimpingYourSpace.com. All you can need.
PimpingYourSpace.com Rules!

website statistics and web analytics software
Powered by web analytics program.





Other things ...

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

This is a personal blog.

Sunday, December 16, 2007
Thai Food
Day is almost over and there was nothing interesting for me today except I had a chance to rest more and to spent more online since it's my weekend off. I went to bed at around 4:o'clock in the morning and got up at around noon. I filled up my "balikbayan" box, doing some household chores and I felt I was hungry so I told Rick to go out for dinner since I am too tired to make food and I'm hungry already. So we went to the Thai Restaurant just few miles away from where we live. And I took some pictures of the food that we ordered.

my favorite thai ice tea


appetizer(tofu)


Pad Pak

Pad Broccoli
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home