Herbal City™ LLC. Just Feel Good!.


...

PimpingYourSpace.com. All you can need.
PimpingYourSpace.com Rules!

website statistics and web analytics software
Powered by web analytics program.





Other things ...

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

This is a personal blog.

Friday, December 14, 2007
What kind of sandwich Am I?
Pretty tagged me this...Thanks girl!



You Are a Grilled Cheese Sandwich

You are a traditional person with very simple tastes.
In your opinion, the best things in life are free, easy, and fun.
You totally go with the flow. And you enjoy every minute of it!

Your best friend: The Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich

Your mortal enemy: The Ham Sandwich


Yah right! I like grilled sandwich because it is easier to make.But Ham sandwich is not my enemy, in fact I just had some a while ago. In short I like any kind of sandwich.lol..I'm not that picky anyway.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home