Herbal City™ LLC. Just Feel Good!.


...

PimpingYourSpace.com. All you can need.
PimpingYourSpace.com Rules!

website statistics and web analytics software
Powered by web analytics program.





Other things ...

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

This is a personal blog.

Friday, December 14, 2007
Google Page Rank

I was curious what is this google page rank so I tried checking the rank of my blogs and it says my google PR is zero. What does it mean? that nobody read my blogs? or maybe because I am a newbie on blogging.? maybe one of those. But anyway, all I know is just I am a newbie, and been blogging for only a month so I figured it out. Maybe when I am a year already I will have a page rank of 1 in google, don't you think?

We'll time to go now, have to fix myself....see you around!
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home