Herbal City™ LLC. Just Feel Good!.


...

PimpingYourSpace.com. All you can need.
PimpingYourSpace.com Rules!

website statistics and web analytics software
Powered by web analytics program.





Other things ...

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

This is a personal blog.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Pay Slips


I remember when our landlords need my original payslip because they want to make a copy of it as form of income. But the problem was it was tore already , I don't what I did I do. And the other was wet because I put my payslip in my pocket and I washed it together with the rest of the clothes. I don't have an idea what to tell the landlord. So I just told her that I can give her another one on my next payday and I will make sure I will keep it.
You know, before I really don't have an idea if I can make an another copy same as the original one. I found out it now, while I am browsing payslipsp60.co.uk , because they can provide an original one which is computer generated wage slips and p 60 if your payslips are not accepted as proof of income. And some don't accept your pay slip if they are hand written but this payslipsp60 can provide a new one that is guaranteed to produce accurate calculation and produces high quality documentations.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home