Herbal City™ LLC. Just Feel Good!.


...

PimpingYourSpace.com. All you can need.
PimpingYourSpace.com Rules!

website statistics and web analytics software
Powered by web analytics program.





Other things ...

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

This is a personal blog.

Sunday, May 4, 2008
"Pure Life's Break"
It has been almost a week since my last entry here. As you can see mostly my entries here are paid post, and yes it is, they are from blogsvertise. But lately for a week now there are no task that is available for me on this blog, only for my surigaobabe blog. As you can read on my post there about blogsvertise. I think they don't have enough advertisers that can cater all bloggers blogs, so it is limited to every blogger. Because unlike before or should i say last month, there were lots of campaigns and all of my blogs which are on their system has grab bag task on it, and I can pick which blog I like to post and this blog is the one because this blog is not on PPP yet..Well, we will see in couple days if I can see a grab bag task for this blog....
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home