Herbal City™ LLC. Just Feel Good!.


...

PimpingYourSpace.com. All you can need.
PimpingYourSpace.com Rules!

website statistics and web analytics software
Powered by web analytics program.





Other things ...

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

This is a personal blog.

Saturday, May 10, 2008
Happy Mother's Day
Tomorrow is the day for our Moms. Have your gift ready for that day and make sure you know what your Mom wants. For me, hmm, I just wish my Mom is not thousands of miles away. Maybe if she's here with us, I will treat her for a special dinner besides the gift that I am going to give her. But my sister in the Phil. bought something for her from all of us for Mother's Day. I am sure she will be happy.

Happy Mother's Day Mommies....Have fun for your big day.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home