Herbal City™ LLC. Just Feel Good!.


...

PimpingYourSpace.com. All you can need.
PimpingYourSpace.com Rules!

website statistics and web analytics software
Powered by web analytics program.





Other things ...

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

This is a personal blog.

Sunday, March 2, 2008
Domain Registration
You know getting a domain name is a good idea because you don't have any limitations on your sites or blogs cause you owned it. You can add more features about your site if you have your own domain. And you don't have to worry about your post being deleted by your host because as I heard lately that some blog host are deleting some of the bloggers post. But if you have your own domain they can't do that because you own the site or it is not a pre-hosted site. Sometime domain registration are a bit harder too, like mine I bought my own domain three times but only one really works cause I don't know how to do the settings. I have another one that I am currently working. If I just knew about Payless domains I could've try but it's okay I can get anytime if I want too. So you guys if you are planning on switching your blogspot to your own domain you may try the Payless domains.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home