Herbal City™ LLC. Just Feel Good!.


...

PimpingYourSpace.com. All you can need.
PimpingYourSpace.com Rules!

website statistics and web analytics software
Powered by web analytics program.





Other things ...

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

This is a personal blog.

Thursday, February 28, 2008
Green Tea is Good
I love tea, and green tea is my favorite. It is good for your health. Based on what I read on the article before. Green tea can cut your cancer risk. It can also help steady your blood pressure like if you are having a healthy blood pressure like 120/80. By drinking tea even just half a cup a day, it can help the blood vessels from raising the blood pressure. It can also protect your memory from being forgetful. And green tea, helps you stay younger and healthier. And the most common benefits that we heard from green tea, is that, it helps lose weight. And yes this is true because I remember when I used to weigh more than what I wanted to I just drink tea almost everyday, and it works good for me. I did not noticed that I was losing weight .
AddThis Social Bookmark Button