Herbal City™ LLC. Just Feel Good!.


...

PimpingYourSpace.com. All you can need.
PimpingYourSpace.com Rules!

website statistics and web analytics software
Powered by web analytics program.





Other things ...

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

This is a personal blog.

Sunday, March 2, 2008
The uVme Online Game
Of all the uVme that I know from uVme I like the trouble double most cause if I am not mistaken I have tried a similar game like this online. It is like finding a bubble but have to make sure that you can not find the mine, I guess its something like that. It was very fun playing that kind of game. And I did not know before that we can make money on the game. I just knew it here at uVme, they are an online gaming business opportunity where you can play for fun or for money. According to uVme, you can send and instant messenger(IM) to your co-player while playing the games. It is downloadable version of the uVme IM. And in order to play the online games at uVme, you have to sign up or registered to be a player so you can start using all the games they have and pick what you want. So why not try now to play online games at uVme to make more money online.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home