Herbal City™ LLC. Just Feel Good!.


...

PimpingYourSpace.com. All you can need.
PimpingYourSpace.com Rules!

website statistics and web analytics software
Powered by web analytics program.





Other things ...

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

This is a personal blog.

Thursday, January 17, 2008
A Tag for Me!



I was tagged by Hailey of Hailey's beats and bits.



How long have you been blogging?

-around the last quarter of 2005 on my friendster blog. But did not update it until this paid blogging started.


What inspired you to write a blog, and who are your mentors?

-When I first wrote my 1st blog entry, nobody inspired me, it was only an online diary for me. But now I am inspired more to write specially when I know I can make money through my writings.
-The internet is my mentor


What are the 3 things that you love about being online?

- I am connected to everyone that I have known.
-I am connected to the world.
- last but not the list, that I can make a profit being online.


What are the 3 things that you struggle with in the online-world?

- Forgot to eat sometimes.
-Don't have time to my social-life.
I know blogging is not forever for me. I have to find more of myself and when I found what I am looking for, I maybe write about it but as an online diary only, not as paid post which is mostly my blogs are.




***I am still thinking who I'm gonna tag this______
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
1 Comments:

hi retch thanks for tagging along. passing it to someone else will help you have more links and higher traffic...more offers! lol.

Friday, January 18, 2008 at 5:00:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home