Herbal City™ LLC. Just Feel Good!.


...

PimpingYourSpace.com. All you can need.
PimpingYourSpace.com Rules!

website statistics and web analytics software
Powered by web analytics program.





Other things ...

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

This is a personal blog.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008
"Feeling Busy but Bored"
Just noticed that lately mostly of my post here are paid reviews. I am just busy writing here, writing there, chasing here , chasing there, bloghopping here and bloghopping there so I don't have a chance to write something about me, maybe in my other blog that don't accept review this time. Maybe in the coming days I can post here something interesting, hopefully..hehe

Well it is almost 3pm now , have few minutes left before going to work. Hopefully by the time I get home I can grab some opps and have some bids that will be accepted. And oh , I remember , today is payday for SR, so far I have $99.45 for them for 15 days. Well, that's not bad at all, its better than nothing...right?
AddThis Social Bookmark Button