Herbal City™ LLC. Just Feel Good!.


...

PimpingYourSpace.com. All you can need.
PimpingYourSpace.com Rules!

website statistics and web analytics software
Powered by web analytics program.





Other things ...

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

This is a personal blog.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Peso vs Dollar
Few days ago I sent a little bit of money to my family back home. This time I used moneygram online . Sometimes if it is not in a hurry I'll go to their wallmart branch so I can save some bucks. The exchanged rate was 40 pesos to $1, and now I was checking again if it goes up or down but wow I can't believed . I am surprised that the rate is only 39.78 Philippine Peso to 1 US dollar. Sometimes I don't like to send money when the rate is going down but I don't have a choice cause I really have to, especially when they need the money right away for my siblings expenses in their school . If I can, I'd like to wait when it goes up again but can't let them go starving for that. Hopefully the market will get better soon. I was thinking if there's a chance that the rate will goes up like it used to be which was around 50 pesos to 1$ that would be nice but I don't know if it will happen again.

Anyway so much for today guys. I'll do some bloghopping here and catch you up later.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home