Herbal City™ LLC. Just Feel Good!.


...

PimpingYourSpace.com. All you can need.
PimpingYourSpace.com Rules!

website statistics and web analytics software
Powered by web analytics program.





Other things ...

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

This is a personal blog.

Friday, December 21, 2007
Fridays' Update
Hi everyone how's your Friday? me, don't know yet and all I know is that it's my time off and its four days left before Christmas. We gotta go out to the mall shortly for our Christmas shopping since we haven't done yet. Hopefully we will be able to find a parking space nearby the mall entrance coz I don't like to walk far on this cold weather. Like last time when we went to the store, we could not a find a place to park so we parked across the street and it was so freezing what I did was walked fast with running and Rick was left behind coz he could not run on his sore leg.
Anyway, that's all for today and have to fix myself before Rick come home from his doctors' appointment and have to prepare for breakfast too...
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home