Herbal City™ LLC. Just Feel Good!.


...

PimpingYourSpace.com. All you can need.
PimpingYourSpace.com Rules!

website statistics and web analytics software
Powered by web analytics program.





Other things ...

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

This is a personal blog.

Monday, March 17, 2008
Operation Aborted
I was on PPP window and was trying to do my task with them, when I refresh the page, all of the sudden it says the operation was aborted. I don't know what was the reason. I figured they were still on maintance because earlier they did maintance. But when I tried few minutes after it still the same, ppp was aborted by internet explorer and i could not open it . I wonder if you experienced the same issue. So, I tried to download the new firefox from mozilla and after downloading and it was working. PPP was on service now at mozilla. But I am hoping that it will be back to normal and we can open ppp through internet explorer caused at mozilla it loads slowly and it sucks.
Well, just glad here to have ppp window back again, "at least" and hopefully I can grab another opps to complete my day...
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home