Herbal City™ LLC. Just Feel Good!.


...

PimpingYourSpace.com. All you can need.
PimpingYourSpace.com Rules!

website statistics and web analytics software
Powered by web analytics program.





Other things ...

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

This is a personal blog.

Saturday, March 15, 2008
Hubbys Chichat
I was chatting with my hubby yesterday. That was the first I time talking to him since I arrived here. But prior to that we were sending each others emails cause we don't have the same time to come online. He said he was sick for one day and was not able to work. But he is fine now since he was able to go to work last night. Well hopefully he wont be sick anymore cause I know once he get sick he is like a baby or more than a baby...
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home