Herbal City™ LLC. Just Feel Good!.


...

PimpingYourSpace.com. All you can need.
PimpingYourSpace.com Rules!

website statistics and web analytics software
Powered by web analytics program.





Other things ...

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

This is a personal blog.

Thursday, March 27, 2008
Wow Smorty
Yes, wow, thanks for giving us a higher payouts today. And I think this was my first time grabbing 4 task at the same time for the same payout for one day. And I am so happy because I thought I am late already..hehe coz I just got here on my sister's apartment at around 8am(ph.time) and they usually give away task 2 hours earlier. But well, I am glad, even though I don't have one from ppp for today but I am already contented from the task that smorty gave me.

Well, that's it for today, have to write an entry for my other blog here. See yah....
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home