Herbal City™ LLC. Just Feel Good!.


...

PimpingYourSpace.com. All you can need.
PimpingYourSpace.com Rules!

website statistics and web analytics software
Powered by web analytics program.





Other things ...

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

This is a personal blog.

Monday, December 31, 2007
New Years Resolution

As years come and go I find myself facing another new year. And everybody makes New Year's resolutions every year and never really keep them. .

Maybe you have lists already that you want to accomplish or change for 2008, like to lose weight-this is the most common new years resolution that I heard. For smokers, their resolution is to stop their smoking habit. Having a child--for couple who really wanted to have a baby by next year, and more.

For me, I have few on my list of new years resolution. But the main thing is would be TO SAVE MONEY, it's not only for new years but for the whole year. I believed that everything will follow when I know how to save, and I know my future would be secured. It does not mean that I am not saving money this year.(2007) but I want to save more if I can. In fact, the money that I will be spending on my trip to the Philippines next year, including my plane ticket which is from my own savings. What I did was, every payday, a portion of my check is directly deposited to my savings account so I can't touch it and still I am doing it. I think the only time I took some money from my savings was on the enrollment of my sister cause I have to pay it full and that time my payday was not until the following week, so I took some but I paid it back when I got my paycheck so it covers the amount.
This is my goal in 2008, to save money. In order to attain this goal, I will cut-off my shopping habit,(I promise that), I will only buy the item that I need not the one that I want, and if it is on sale too. Minimize eating outside- cause it really saves a lot to cook your own food than to go out and eat unless there's a special occasion. Making sure bills are paid before the due date to avoid late fees.

I think that must be it. What about you, do you have a new years resolution?
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
1 Comments:

oh yeah, i need to add that one to my new year's resolution too! hehehe...

thanks sis for the visit!

happy new year from korea

Monday, December 31, 2007 at 3:00:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home